Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Tech Forums > 4.6 / 5.4 SN Engine Tech

Old 11-19-2012, 01:14 AM   #126
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by squamishcoyote View Post
Eff that if u make the trip up this way just for food, keep going and get zogs in whistler, bunch of greasy ass québécois making poutine
We have a Splitz here on Main and hotdoggies happen to be my favourite fast food.

The one in the villiage draws you in with the smell and as much as you know it's wrong, you double and chili it up
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:17 AM   #127
Brian46

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post
And you were the kid that talked how good you were with the ball but never played.
last time I checked a car in my garage still has faster timeslips than ur sig claims, what stipulation are you going to make now?
Old 11-19-2012, 01:28 AM   #128
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
last time I checked a car in my garage still has faster timeslips than ur sig claims, what stipulation are you going to make now?
Perfect, that means it will pass tech and you can race it, beat me and I'll shake your hand and say great race. That would be so much better than having you attack evry thread beacause of something that happened years ago. No stipulations, bring the Camaro you were in last year.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fastest GT500 @ Mission Raceway 10.2 @ 134.99

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

I'll probably still go out to watch his acceptance speach
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:32 AM   #129
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
RACE HIM with whatever you got. HWY zero or whatever the fuck it's called.

Joel,I can just see him drop out of a trailer with a mint '70 Chevelle, 468 tunnel ram with a 200 shot and say, hey budz, enough with the ginger comments, I'm after VM respect and whatever's in your pockets
Old 11-19-2012, 01:34 AM   #130
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Perfect, that means it will pass tech and you can race it, beat me and I'll shake your hand and say great race. That would be so much better than having you attack evry thread beacause of something that happened years ago. No stipulations, bring the Camaro you were in last year.
Was the Camaro green? If so I posted it on here and...unfortunately...it was sweet...
Old 11-19-2012, 02:03 AM   #131
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe View Post
Was the Camaro green? If so I posted it on here and...unfortunately...it was sweet...
I have no idea, I have heard he owns 900h.p. street cars etc. but never seen them or him. The ginger comment was directed at Troy and his Venom, does Brian have red hair? how the hell would I know that? I just remember Brian posting he was racing an old Camaro that Friday, I can just never figure out if he's at the track why not say hi or something.

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
Old 11-19-2012, 02:15 AM   #132
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
I have no idea, I have heard he owns 900h.p. street cars etc. but never seen them or him. The ginger comment was directed at Troy and his Venom, does Brian have red hair? how the hell would I know that? I just remember Brian posting he was racing an old Camaro that Friday, I can just never figure out if he's at the track why not say hi or something.
Car culture is different now due to the internet. I stopped by a Spanish Banks meet before I even knew this site existed, passed Mustang after Mustang on UBC HWY and wondered what was up.

That Auto Trader guy's house is finally finished up on Belmont, as for the meet it was a bunch of weed/tire smoke and turned shouders, we left shortly after.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #133
ShaneN.

Was that who it was originally for, autotrader guy? then it was sold unfinished, wasn't it? fuck i'd love to see some pics/specs of that thing. i just saw some 30 acre ranch on tv with this custom house that had a little secret door in it's wine cellar that lead you down a few bulletproof passage ways underground to your own indoor shooting range. badass! nevada, go figure. lol
Old 11-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #134
Brian46

Quote:
again, what is the point other than ur usless internet banter? you seem to be the only one who cares.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:32 PM   #135
Brian46

Quote:
pics of the car were on the site years ago, and anyone who knows me can vouch for the car and what it is capable of, but this wouldn't be VM if you didn't believe internet rumours instead.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:39 PM   #136
Brian46

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe View Post
I can just see him drop out of a trailer with a mint '70 Chevelle, 468 tunnel ram with a 200 shot
would never own that or admit to owning if I did
Old 11-19-2012, 01:55 PM   #137
ShaneN.

fucking LOVE 70 chevelles. 66-70 for that matter.
Old 11-19-2012, 04:44 PM   #138
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneN. View Post
Was that who it was originally for, autotrader guy? then it was sold unfinished, wasn't it? fuck i'd love to see some pics/specs of that thing. i just saw some 30 acre ranch on tv with this custom house that had a little secret door in it's wine cellar that lead you down a few bulletproof passage ways underground to your own indoor shooting range. badass! nevada, go figure. lol
You need to become a mafia or breaking bad type of guy, you like expensive things.

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-25-2012, 04:56 AM   #139
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Yeah it was and it's a massive compound encompassing a lot of premium land. A friend of mine in highschool lived there, his dad bought the house from Nelson Skalbania when he was getting raped in his divorce. It was different then, the house was one like you'd find on The Crescent in Shaughnessy with much of the land terraced with fruit trees and gardens. Auto Trader guy built it OUT, pretty sterile looking concrete structure that looks like a tasteful bunker of sorts on the exterior but incredible on the inside from what I've heard and read. Part of the roof retracts and the pool is ginormous.

Chip Wilson (the Lululemon founder) is building a 37M house in Point Grey which should be pretty plush but a measley pittance compared to what was spent at Belmont and Blanca.
Old 11-25-2012, 06:21 AM   #140
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
You need to become a mafia or breaking bad type of guy, you like expensive things.
Waiting with bated breath for the final season. I don't get sucked into many TV shows but I'll be glued to the last of Breaking Bad
Old 11-25-2012, 06:24 AM   #141
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
fucking LOVE 70 chevelles. 66-70 for that matter.
X46, me too