Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Classifieds Connection > Rims / Tires for Sale

Old 11-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #26
Sheinfeld

They discontinued the saber with a center cap but still show a 17/18" without a cap,i woukd guess the cap would still go on if u drilled and tapped the two holes.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:30 PM   #27
604stangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seinfeld View Post
They discontinued the saber with a center cap but still show a 17/18" without a cap,i woukd guess the cap would still go on if u drilled and tapped the two holes.
Yea there's a few that no longer are made by centerline. But I had a friend who ordered one scorpion wheel and had to wait 2 months to get it.
604stangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #28
Brian46

they will make all the wheel styles still, it is just a custom order. I asked anyone if they wanted to do a group buy but no interest.

Recession down there means good deals and fast turn around.
Old 11-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #29
604stangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
they will make all the wheel styles still, it is just a custom order. I asked anyone if they wanted to do a group buy but no interest.

Recession down there means good deals and fast turn around.

I asked low riders in surrey and Bc tires they both said there's only certain types they can order. May just be those two places
604stangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #30
Sheinfeld

Since they make their own wheels they have the ability to make you anything,some dealers have better influence than others. Usually they will make a wheel for someone who has a damaged set,and if they are slow they might make a whole set,i guess it matters who you talk to and what time of the day .As with most places these days parts places especially wheel makers are eager to undercut their own dealer network to make a sale,so if you want something call them direct .
Old 11-24-2012, 10:58 PM   #31
ROCKBALLER

X2 call them direct. I talked to them a year ago about a set of custom 22" & 20" scorpions. They offered to make them but it was really pricey. Like stated above the codes are already written, all they have to do is have to run the machines and they will make anything you want. As per discussion with Centerline. So anyone who says centerline does not make scorpions anymore or can't order them is absolutly incorrect.
ROCKBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:06 PM   #32
ROCKBALLER

This is a great example of how a company should deal with customers. Give the customer what they want no matter the price. No such thing as no but you probibly won't like the price.... LOL
ROCKBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:07 PM   #33
blackmax

I've decided to make my car more street for next year and won't be doing much drag racing. Whats a good light streetable wheel? I will need a company that can make fronts to my specs to clear brakes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fastest GT500 @ Mission Raceway 10.2 @ 134.99

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

I'll probably still go out to watch his acceptance speach
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 12:21 AM   #34
Brian46

forgeline makes some of the lightes street wheels I have ever held but I don't think you are going to like the price.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #35
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
forgeline makes some of the lightes street wheels I have ever held but I don't think you are going to like the price.
I was reading what Seinfeld was saying about U.S. companies willing to bargain and maybe someone like Weld might be the way to go. Whats the deal with race rims? My fronts are from a solid block of aluminum but I guess they need a DOT stamp or something top be legal? I have heard the 2 piece can be dagerous on the street. My stock rims are incredibly heavy.

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
Old 11-25-2012, 12:41 AM   #36
Sheinfeld

If you want cheap look on ebay, dealing direct with a wheel Factory might be cheaper but its not going to be 50% off or anything unless they have them on the shelf and someone backed out.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:43 AM   #37
Sheinfeld

As for your brakes most 3 piece type wheels are set up to clear big brakes, all you need to know if the distance from the disc flange and where it sits etc to make sure, the better companies will know if you just tell them what brakes u have but always best to confirm it with measurements
Old 11-25-2012, 12:44 AM   #38
Brian46

Welds are shit quality IMO, they are good for drag racing which you said you are not doing much of and want a street wheel.................front skinnys are not a "street wheel" your braking distances increase huge along with most wheels not being DOT

Forgline is one of the few (if not only) companies that warranty their race wheels against failure during competition use (road racing) If they can stand up to being pounded on a road course, the street should be no issue

Forgline is 10% off right now and you get a jacket, If you hurry up and order you can have something to brag about like a drumhawk

http://www.forgeline.com/products/competition-series/
Old 11-25-2012, 01:06 AM   #39
no_pistons7

buy the SC3C Concave's
Dustin implies that his car is no where on the level yours and pauls cars are, you go off on a tirade about how fully loaded with awesome you are and how everything that comes from your fingers is gold and everyone should follow it like the bible. Please, can we all suck your dick so that even one of us can have as much brian in us as you do?
no_pistons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:26 AM   #40
Brian46

forgery hotline 1-800-RATCHET
Old 11-25-2012, 06:25 AM   #41
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by no_pistons7 View Post
buy the SC3C Concave's
Too nice for the turdy Mustang, my next car (M6) they would look sexy.

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-25-2012, 06:37 AM   #42
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post
Too nice for the turdy Mustang, my next car (M6) they would look sexy.
Try to find one with the honest to goodness 6spd, they're a rare find but they're out there. I can't see you being happy with two pedals
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:52 AM   #43
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe View Post
Try to find one with the honest to goodness 6spd, they're a rare find but they're out there. I can't see you being happy with two pedals
I'm about 4 years away from getting one so who knows maybe I'll want a girlymatic by then. Don't like the M5 at all then saw an M6 in Richmond the other day, black with tinted windows and I thought thas was the perfect old man car. V-10 and high 11 sec 1/4 mile good enough.

http://www.privatefleet.com.au/bmw/bmw-m6-review/

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-25-2012, 10:01 AM   #44
Sheinfeld

The old generation m6/6 series are not good cars,thats what people who own/owned them have said. Not sure how the newest ones are but they look amazing,kind of like aston martins
Old 11-25-2012, 12:25 PM   #45
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe

Quote:
The old generation m6/6 series are not good cars,thats what people who own/owned them have said. Not sure how the newest ones are but they look amazing,kind of like aston martins
When you say the old generation are you referring to the E63/64 (2005-10)?
TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:03 PM   #46
Sheinfeld

Yes
Old 11-25-2012, 01:20 PM   #47
04 Cobra

I work with a guy that just bought a brand new 2012 650 with lots of options. Very nice car, stock terminator Cobra fast, way better styling than the previous generations and just insane with all the technology built in. Definitely worth checking out if your in the market for a 120K BMW.

04 Cobra...482rwhp on pump...506rwhp on pump + race fuel
1970 Cougar 351 CJ with Ram Air...undergoing complete concours restoration
04 Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:33 PM   #48
Sheinfeld

This vm where the refined only have taste for 100k fox bodys
Old 11-25-2012, 01:36 PM   #49
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04 Cobra View Post
I work with a guy that just bought a brand new 2012 650 with lots of options. Very nice car, stock terminator Cobra fast, way better styling than the previous generations and just insane with all the technology built in. Definitely worth checking out if your in the market for a 120K BMW.
By the time I'm ready to buy those $120k cars will be $60k or less. Just got to find a good one.

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-25-2012, 01:37 PM   #50
blackmax

Quote:
This vm where the refined only have taste for 100k fox bodys
Upper scale $100k GT500's.

[/QUOTE]

Tags
need more hop