Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Classifieds Connection > Rims / Tires for Sale

Old 01-05-2011, 09:33 AM   #51
5LitreFever

I dunno where he's getting that pricing from but I doubt you can get a brand new set of pony r's in Canada for less than a grand after shipping and tax.

He's probably getting prices from one of those companies that list a low price then by the time it gets to you costs 3 times as much.

And as far as insulting my car that's your opinion. I think it's a nice ride which runs some pretty quick ET's for what's done to it.
And other people seem to like it too cause it's won multiple trophies at car shows in the 79-86 mustang class.

your just being a douche cause you got called out on being a cheap ass

Let's see some pics of your stang....if you actually have one.

and whats with that gay ass screen name.....Daddiducatti.....

you sound like you should be on Revscene with a name like that, not a mustang site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

85 Mustang GT

Best 60 ft 1.58
Best ET 12.16
Best MPH 111.27
5LitreFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #52
falconguy63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
there is a set of 5 lug chrome ones on here for sale.
If I liked chrome I would have bought them already. I prefer painted or polished.

'63 Falcon Futura: 289/c4/9", bolts ons, 13.49 @101.10

Quote:
you obviously bore it .010" then finish hone it, then put an elastic on the diegrinder trigger and dangle that bitch into the bore and watch bounce around in there...thats how you get the .5

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

falconguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:42 PM   #53
daddiducati

Prices are right off of the PonyR web site. Go check for yourself.
04 Cobra, suck my ass. If I was as big a Vagina as you I would care about homonyms (your car is also really fugly).
My name? A Ducati is an Italian motor cycle, one of which I also own. Daddi? Well I have procreated with a beautiful woman and now have kids so I have earned that title.
My car? I have owned since I bought it new in 92, a Wild Strawberry notch.
Post a pic? How about I just pull up a link to some other dudes car and pretend it is mine and ask for almost 2 times the sticker price because it was used by me and therefor must be worth that much. You idiots need to move out of your mothers basements, get girlfriends and learn about basic economics. Any fool knows that the value of things do not go up after they have been used (in particular knock off rims that were made in China). Sheesh

The fact that 5litrefever even knows what the/a Revscene is makes him very gay. The rest of you ladies need to stop sticking up for him. He is just trying to get into your pants.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #54
5LitreFever

Well if they're that cheap then why are you trying to buy a used set for the same price....

By the time you buy those wheels off the site and get them shipped to canada and pay the tax your gonna pay just over $1000.

My wheels are in brand new condition so thats why I listed them at that price and I included free front tires that are basically new as well....without tires I've already said I'd go $800 which I think is a good deal.

I bet she is hot but procreating with your sister doesnt count bud

85 Mustang GT

Best 60 ft 1.58
Best ET 12.16
Best MPH 111.27
5LitreFever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:07 PM   #55
daddiducati

You don't get it. No one is going to buy at that price. The prices are posted and I am way past trying to buy from you. You don't even have them as far as I can tell.

No integrity. No girlfriend. No house. No life. No sale.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:14 PM   #56
ShodyGT

wow, im pretty sure this guy is 14, jerking it to VM, or is hust trying to start shit on a new account,
Old 01-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #57
ShodyGT

PS daddidubutlick, the internet is real shit,
Old 01-05-2011, 06:19 PM   #58
daddiducati

I don't start shit. I finish it. You're also a Vag.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #59
daddiducati

By the way just reported you for threatening me you idiot.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:21 PM   #60
ShodyGT

i love volkswagons.....
Old 01-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #61
daddiducati

Kind of random...
Old 01-05-2011, 06:24 PM   #62
pavich91

Send a message via MSN to pavich91

lol
pavich91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:27 PM   #63
ShodyGT

VAG-COM,[3] now officially known as VCDS[2] (an acronym for "VAG-COM Diagnostic System"), is a third party Microsoft Windows-based software package,[3] developed and produced by Ross-Tech, LLC since May 2000.[1] It is primarily used for diagnostics and adjustments of Volkswagen Group motor vehicles, including Volkswagen Passenger Cars, Audi, SEAT, and Škoda automobiles,[4] along with Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles. The name "VAG-COM" derives from the acronym VAG, the name by which the Volkswagen Group was formerly known.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:32 PM   #64
daddiducati

Lol. You are such a geek.
I don't even have a come back to that one...Well done. You win this time ShodyGT. I'll need to sharpen my sword and refill my quiver for the next time we meet.
Great deal on rims on this post by the way. You should buy them.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:38 PM   #65
ShodyGT

i actually would if i wasn't switching to 5 lug next week, sick rims and at 200$ a rim, its not a bad deal
Old 01-05-2011, 06:47 PM   #66
daddiducati

Sell me the 5 lug kit and you but the rims. Sounds like a win, win, win situation to me.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #67
Brian46

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShodyGT View Post
i actually would if i wasn't switching to 5 lug next week, sick rims and at 200$ a rim, its not a bad deal
5 lug ponies

http://www.vancouvermustangs.com/for...ad.php?t=69075
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #68
Silverblade

Show up, lowball a fair deal, then bitch and cry when u get shot down haha awesome. You seem like a good role model for your kids. And mature too. Quick, say something mean to me so you feel like you're a somebody.
Old 01-05-2011, 06:59 PM   #69
Silverblade

It's spelled "Daddy"
Old 01-05-2011, 07:08 PM   #70
daddiducati

Oh, Now I get it. You're trying to keep the prices of PonyR wheels inflated because you have a set for sale as well. Man this is getting political. There is some market manipulation going on in Mustang Land. I forgot I was looking at Vancouver prices.

You Fraser Vally guys have always been a little goofy with prices on pretty much everything. Shop in Alberta boys. Prices are lower (by close to half) and there is no HST and whatever other ridiculous tax your communist government can come up with. Really, I just tripped up on the site as I was cruising for deals on wheels for my notch. I might just keep my cash on the east side of the rockies. I can get some pretty nice rims for 2000 dollars. Not Chinese knock offs. No offence.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #71
Midnite_Auto
//// VM Sponsor ////

Send a message via MSN to Midnite_Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddiducati View Post
I knew joining this forum would be a waste of time. All of you can go play with yourselves. Why would I buy rims from you at almost 2 times the sticker price of what the the distributer is asking and I have no idea what kind of shape they are in because you wont actually post a picture of the rims. Your a wee bit of a retard if you ask me. By the way 85's look like shit, inside and out. You can dress up that fugly car all you want and it is still going to look like an ugly stepsister. Further to that I predict your going to wreck that piece of crap within the new year. Have fun playing with your dipstick.

Prices from the PonyR web sight:
5055-054 Pony RŪ, 17x8" Silver (Argent) 4 25.4mm 5.5" 127 each
5055-144 Pony RŪ, 17x10" Silver (Argent) 4 23.8mm 6.4" 133 each

each wheel times 2 = $520 Hmmmmm

(look at me making new friends once again)

THIS IS VM IF YOU POST SHIT ABOUT OTHERS OR DIRECTED TO ,BE PREPARED TO DEAL WITH IT.

Call 1-604-792-5055 long distance lve mess pls
WE INSTALL ALL WE SELL

Midnite_Auto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:13 PM   #72
ShaneN.

I read daddiducati's posts and I picture him being a very short man with a small person complex, or maybe one of those guys that sits in the gym only working his arms, day in and day out, so he can grunt really loud like he's getting fucked in the bum whilst staring at himself in the mirror. You're holier than thou attitude HAS to stem from somewhere - I'm not sure you even believe it yourself, do you?

How close I am?
Old 01-05-2011, 07:14 PM   #73
daddiducati

Why is everyone on this site feel a need to be a grammar teacher.
Its my stupid on line name that I had to pick so I could make a stupid inquiry into the stupid wheels I found one night when I found this stupid sight.
Your not a very welcoming community at all. Take a look at the start of this thread and see who has been poking at who. I came in with some questions and a request for pictures with an offer. Now I get this. And who are you anyhow and what do you have to do with this? Nice site. Not.

Who the hell is midnight auto. Are you the moderator? You guys are hilarious. how do you get kicked out of this stupid site? Really. Finish me off, delete my account, end me. I have never been attacked by dogs like this before.

Nice post ShaneN. Doesn't make sense though. Why would working out my arms make grunt louder when your touching my bum.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:23 PM   #74
Stangno5

Quote:
Why is everyone on this sight feel a need to be a grammar teacher.
Its my stupid on line name that I had to pick so I could make a stupid inquiry into the stupid wheels I found one night when I found this stupid sight.
Your not a very welcoming community at all. Take a look at the start of this thread and see who has been poking at who. I came in with some questions and a request for pictures with an offer. Now I get this. And who are you anyhow and what do you have to do with this? Nice site. Not.
Boo fucking Hoo....
Stangno5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:26 PM   #75
Brian46

Quote:
Oh, Now I get it. You're trying to keep the prices of PonyR wheels inflated because you have a set for sale as well. Man this is getting political. There is some market manipulation going on in Mustang Land. I forgot I was looking at Vancouver prices.

You Fraser Vally guys have always been a little goofy with prices on pretty much everything. Shop in Alberta boys. Prices are lower (by close to half) and there is no HST and whatever other ridiculous tax your communist government can come up with. Really, I just tripped up on the site as I was cruising for deals on wheels for my notch. I might just keep my cash on the east side of the rockies. I can get some pretty nice rims for 2000 dollars. Not Chinese knock offs. No offence.
here is a link, in it there will be a link for an add for a car for sale on corral, also the pm exchange between him an a member on here where he states that he has been offered 2-3k for the wheels since you can't buy them anymore, just posting what I read.
http://www.vancouvermustangs.com/for...ad.php?t=76886

You can also price out a new set of wheels landed here with the same tires mounted and balanced and see what that costs, more that the 2000 I'm asking I bet

Tags
daddiducati has loose poo, daddidufaget, monopolymoneyisntgood?, shanenisthereleader, silverbladeshoopsloose