Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Tech Forums > SVT / GT500 / Lightning / Turbo / NOS

Old 03-13-2015, 08:26 PM   #1
blackmax

Default NOS stuff

Got a bunch of NOS stuff including a new 10lb bottle full.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fastest GT500 @ Mission Raceway 10.2 @ 134.99

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

I'll probably still go out to watch his acceptance speach
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 02:33 PM   #2
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

What exactly do you have?and what are you asking for full bottle??

Winey99cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2015, 03:50 PM   #3
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winey99cobra View Post
What exactly do you have?and what are you asking for full bottle??
Bottle is sold, I have heater with gauge and sensor, Zex programable window switch, TPS activation switch, 2 Nos solenoids,1 fuel solenoid, braided nos line, braided fuel line, a bunch of fittings. Other stuff looks like is sold but will know Monday.

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
Old 03-16-2015, 05:35 PM   #4
blackmax

Bottle is for sale again, buyer backed out. $200.00

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-17-2015, 07:37 AM   #5
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

Im defiantly interested in everything you listed can you send me some pics to 604-819-7539 and prices..thanks

Old 03-17-2015, 12:57 PM   #6
blackmax

Quote:
Im defiantly interested in everything you listed can you send me some pics to 604-819-7539 and prices..thanks
Sorry, people are screwing around wasting my time. Bottle sells for
$225.00 US plus shipping and taxes .Then it cost me $100 to fill at Lordco so close to $400.00 value and I'm asking 1/2 price. I'ii keep everything and sell at track.

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-18-2015, 08:07 AM   #7
blake carstensen

that's the internet today - people are too lazy to see anything in person and just fish around for what they can steal
blake carstensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:52 PM   #8
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake carstensen View Post
that's the internet today - people are too lazy to see anything in person and just fish around for what they can steal
Well I am sad to now see that a few of the parts I sold are being sold again for more money. I actually saw my shocks for sale on a site and I have not even shipped them yet or recieved payment for that matter. When I sell stuff at a deal I hope it goes to a person that needs the deal and is building a car.

What is frustrating is listing new stuff for 1/2 the price or less and still have people fool around and back out at last moment. Then those same people freak out when you sell to someone else lol.

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-18-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
blake carstensen

totally get it - just state first come first serve. I've gave up on E-bay years ago, wonder if I need to start posting my crap on there, less bullshit sending or buying something a couple thousand miles away
blake carstensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2015, 02:54 PM   #10
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake carstensen View Post
I live like 100 kilometres away so ya a couple text pics would be nice to make sure it's not hacked up before I travel 3 hours round trip..And I asked for prices of the 5 or 6 items he listed with NO prices..I guess I'm just suppose to hope he prices everything accordingly.i Could come by your place that way you don't have to waist your time up to you send me a pm..I've spent like 20k in the past 2 years on my car I've got a built motor putting. A kit on it but need a bottle warmer ,window switch,fitting and braided lines,tops switch and nitrous guage can get it on corral but would rather get stuff local,need this stuff before the racing season starts

Last edited by Winey99cobra; 03-21-2015 at 06:37 PM.
Old 03-21-2015, 09:39 PM   #11
blackmax

Quote:
I live like 100 kilometres away so ya a couple text pics would be nice to make sure it's not hacked up before I travel 3 hours round trip..And I asked for prices of the 5 or 6 items he listed with NO prices..I guess I'm just suppose to hope he prices everything accordingly.i Could come by your place that way you don't have to waist your time up to you send me a pm..I've spent like 20k in the past 2 years on my car I've got a built motor putting. A kit on it but need a bottle warmer ,window switch,fitting and braided lines,tops switch and nitrous guage can get it on corral but would rather get stuff local,need this stuff before the racing season starts
I've been trying to deal with people on this stuff and they want it for free, the stuff is all brand new never used. I would think if I was asking $200.00 for a Nos bottle that cost me over $400.00 you would have an idea of how I price things. Yeah ,I'm the guy that sells hacked up stuff.

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-21-2015, 10:17 PM   #12
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post
I've been trying to deal with people on this stuff and they want it for free, the stuff is all brand new never used. I would think if I was asking $200.00 for a Nos bottle that cost me over $400.00 you would have an idea of how I price things. Yeah ,I'm the guy that sells hacked up stuff.
lol you keep telling me the price of the bottle for the 5th time..I was also wanting prices on all the other 5 items..I had no idea your nos stuff was all new you never said that..I never said you sell hacked up stuff I just wasn't sure if the wires were in decent shape I thought the tps,rpm switches were used..ive been trying to be nice but someone obviously pissed you off so good luck with your sale dasilva

Old 03-23-2015, 06:09 PM   #13
blackmax

[QUOTE=Winey99cobra;1243445]lol you keep telling me the price of the bottle for the 5th time..I was also wanting prices on all the other 5 items..I had no idea your nos stuff was all new you never said that..I never said you sell hacked up stuff I just wasn't sure if the wires were in decent shape I thought the tps,rpm switches were used..ive been trying to be nice but someone obviously pissed you off so good luck with your sale dasilva[/QUOTE

I'm used to dealing with people in U.S. now, no fooling around trying to get a piece here and there or lowballing. My rule of thumb on new parts is 50% of cost period. I see people selling tires on rims and getting asked to sell fronts only etc. If I seriously needed parts and a guy was selling stuff at half price I would tell him I want all if it be right over. Here is my rating over on SVT site http://www.svtperformance.com/forums...r.php?u=102415

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-23-2015, 06:19 PM   #14
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

[QUOTE=blackmax;1243455]
Quote:
Originally Posted by I'm used to dealing with people in U.S. now, no fooling around trying to get a piece here and there or lowballing. My rule of thumb on new parts is 50% of cost period. I see people selling tires on rims and getting asked to sell fronts only etc. If I seriously needed parts and a guy was selling stuff at half price I would tell him I want all if it be right over. Here is my rating over on SVT site [url
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/itrader.php?u=102415[/url]
I never even found out the prices so how can I be low balling you???Im a member on corral and I've got an excellent trader score I've done 9 transactions from buying sc kits to buying a forged longblock,billet fuel hat',fuel injectors and selling 4 or 5 things also and everyone gave me positive feedback.. Pm me your PayPal and what you want for everything...I bet I send you the money..And who are THEY the people low balling and trying to get stuff for free????please share with us

Old 03-23-2015, 06:40 PM   #15
blackmax

[QUOTE=Winey99cobra;1243456]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post

I never even found out the prices so how can I be low balling you???Im a member on corral and I've got an excellent trader score I've done 9 transactions from buying sc kits to buying a forged longblock,billet fuel hat',fuel injectors and selling 4 or 5 things also and everyone gave me positive feedback.. Pm me your PayPal and what you want for everything...I bet I send you the money
I wasn't refering to you specificaly about low balling,you said someone pissed me off and yes they do. It will take me a few days to get time to take pics and price each item, I purchased this a a complete install kit.

[/QUOTE]

Old 03-23-2015, 07:48 PM   #16
Winey99cobra
i didnt care

[QUOTE=blackmax;1243457]
Quote:

I wasn't refering to you specificaly about low balling,you said someone pissed me off and yes they do. It will take me a few days to get time to take pics and price each item, I purchased this a a complete install kit.
Lol ok...

Last edited by Winey99cobra; 04-06-2015 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-16-2015, 09:24 AM   #17
DT/GT

I have bought stuff from Joel before. and he was very easy do deal with. not trying to rip anyone off. He sold me the parts I needed and then threw in other stuff for free.
DT/GT is offline   Reply With Quote