Vancouver Mustangs  

Go Back   Vancouver Mustangs > Community Forums > Members Other Cars

Old 10-18-2013, 11:39 PM   #1
blackmax

Default Quad

Another item on the bucketlist is riding quads in Moab, hope to get down to Oregon dunes first then make our way down to Calfornia next year.

[URL=http://s580.photobucket.com/user/blackmax2009/media/003_zpsca74aa9e.jpg.html][/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fastest GT500 @ Mission Raceway 10.2 @ 134.99

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

I'll probably still go out to watch his acceptance speach
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
blackmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
funkystang

Lookin good JOEL.The dunes would def be a fun trip!!
funkystang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 09:47 PM   #3

Looks like it was pricey, well worth it though. Nice looking quad
23027 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:28 PM   #4
ROCKBALLER

Nice rides
ROCKBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
92coupe

That's a sick looking quad! I rode a 600cc scrambler years ago and the thing honked, that thing must boogey

Videos @
92coupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 06:01 PM   #6
JMSTEKGUY

thats awesome!, i have a dirtbike that i should probably start riding again lol, a few of the mission guys wanna go for a ride, we should all meet up and touch dinks.

8.61@161 on true 28x10.5" (2013)
9.11@163 on 275 radials(2013)
8.99/156mph (2012)

BC's quickest & fastest modular powered car.
JMSTEKGUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 10:12 PM   #7
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMSTEKGUY View Post
thats awesome!, i have a dirtbike that i should probably start riding again lol, a few of the mission guys wanna go for a ride, we should all meet up and touch dinks.
There's a great riding area at 194th & 32nd in Langley I believe.

QUOTE=TorqueIsTheJuiceForMe;1240632]Sandbox rules built around him getting a shiny trophy.

[/QUOTE]

Originally Posted by funkystang -- I'm down for a challenge against a stick car.I will put my so called pussy car up against ur car this yr Joel and we will see if my shitbox with the girly trans will take ur big hp stick car
Old 10-31-2013, 12:16 PM   #8
falconguy63

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackmax View Post
There's a great riding area at 194th & 32nd in Langley I believe.
Thats a private gravel pit. I do see people in there riding but cops usually keep an eye out there. Theres a nice place in hope to go, aswell as vedder mountain but quads wouldnt go down most of the bike trails. Merrit and kelowna are also nice places to ride.

'63 Falcon Futura: 289/c4/9", bolts ons, 13.49 @101.10

Quote:
you obviously bore it .010" then finish hone it, then put an elastic on the diegrinder trigger and dangle that bitch into the bore and watch bounce around in there...thats how you get the .5

falconguy63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #9
Stangno5

There is some really good riding at Tamihi creek area...its about half way between Chilliwack and Chilliwack Lake. Pretty much endless trails. Google earth the area and zoom in a bit and you can see the trails go everywhere...some challenging shit in there if you choose, if not there's some long ass nice cruizin trails that take you into the boonies.

We ride out there a lot...good times. Take a shot gun and lots of shells...shoot shit all day long.
Stangno5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 01:08 PM   #10
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconguy63 View Post
Thats a private gravel pit. I do see people in there riding but cops usually keep an eye out there. Theres a nice place in hope to go, aswell as vedder mountain but quads wouldnt go down most of the bike trails. Merrit and kelowna are also nice places to ride.
My wife and I both have enduro's and have ridden alot of the Chipmunk trails etc. The quads give you a pretty good work out as well, I'm looking to get into some remote lakes and do some fishing. We are going to some lake near Princeton with 22 inch rainbows, so the guy says. lol

[/QUOTE]

Old 10-31-2013, 01:40 PM   #11
blackmax

Here's the property we took our safety course on last week, its open to the public. Its all sand and has jumps etc.all built in, even has some single track in the bush. Its the property adjacent to 192 and 40.

https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=google...ed=0CCkQ8gEwAA

[/QUOTE]

Old 10-31-2013, 01:56 PM   #12
ROCKBALLER

Stave lake in maple rudge is almost all quad trails. Not so great for dirt bikes but allot of quads out there.
ROCKBALLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 05:23 PM   #13
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKBALLER View Post
Stave lake in maple rudge is almost all quad trails. Not so great for dirt bikes but allot of quads out there.
I have ridden my bikes there for years, now the joke is that if you go there bring body bags. Retards in trucks take wide turns and there are head ons all the time, the flats are ok if water is out.

[/QUOTE]

Old 10-31-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
SmoothEggsRacing

http://vimeo.com/23119195
SmoothEggsRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2013, 09:30 PM   #15
10GT500

all the dunes down in cali are soooooo much fun........ we have a rail down there wich we use to boot around..never tried a quad but they look like fun
Old 11-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #16
blackmax

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10GT500 View Post
all the dunes down in cali are soooooo much fun........ we have a rail down there wich we use to boot around..never tried a quad but they look like fun
Are there chicks like this down there?

[/QUOTE]

Old 11-11-2013, 06:59 AM   #17
no_pistons7

I ride up at Harrison often and I remember once I was heading down this road off the main road down to the water and there was 2 chicks topless and seen me rip around the corner and run for clothes haha that's close enough
Dustin implies that his car is no where on the level yours and pauls cars are, you go off on a tirade about how fully loaded with awesome you are and how everything that comes from your fingers is gold and everyone should follow it like the bible. Please, can we all suck your dick so that even one of us can have as much brian in us as you do?
no_pistons7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 07:08 PM   #18
blackmax

This is out in Langley, just blipping the throttle the thing is a beast and can't wait to get motor broken in.

[/QUOTE]